Episode summary : Jay Vasquez – Host of the “Inspired by Fire Podcast” discusses his basic needs, and how his perspective allows him to travel the world for extended periods of time.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Long term travel – Unique experiences allow for perspective changes.
- Paying off student loans in 4 years vs 10.
- Perspective around cost to travel – unorthodox
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ted Talk – Travel the world with no money. https://youtu.be/R7vmHGAshi8
- Vagabonding – Rolf Potts
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- Work Away – Long term, low cost travel options.
Support Sustainable Savings: